- Before applying for a EDEN scholarship, you should:
- • Check the eligibility criteria and make sure that you are eligible for a EDEN scholarship;
- • Inform yourself on the study programs / scholarships offered by the host universities, both on the EDEN website (academic offer) and on the website of the respective universities;
- • Inform yourself on specific selection and admission requirements of the host universities: partners;
- • Inform yourself on the documents to be uploaded with your application: documents to be uploaded.
- EDEN candidates may apply for 2 different host universities, thus increasing your chances of being granted an Erasmus Mundus EDEN scholarship.
Once you have decided on the type of scholarship, the field of study and the host university/universities you want to apply for and you know what documents you need to upload, all you have to do is register, fill in the online application form, upload your documents and submit your application.
- The EDEN application form is divided into steps:
STEP 1: Register for an account on this page. It is very important that you provide a valid email address. (Please note that you are only allowed to register once. If you register and apply from several accounts, the selection committee will only consider the first one.)
STEP 2: Once you have created an account, you will receive your personal link to the application form. The link will be sent in an email to the address you enter on this page.
STEP 3: You can use the link you received in the confirmation email to apply for up to two host universities and courses (except for Staff mobilities, for which one option only is allowed). You only have to fill in your personal information the first time.
STEP 4: Upload all required documents corresponding to the type of your mobility and the specific requirements of the host university/ universities. Please note that you have to upload all required documents to have a complete application that will be considered during the selection process.
- • Your application is not complete and may not be submitted until you have gone through all the steps. All applications and required documents must be submitted using our online tool. Applications or required documents sent by email or surface mail will not be considered eligible.
- • Once you submit your application, you will provided with a confirmation of receipt.
- • Your file will be saved and remain accessible until you have uploaded all required documents for each individual mobility; you will be able to access and modify any information only before you press the SUBMIT button!
- • If you have any specific question related to your EDEN application, be it academic or technical, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- • Please use only Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to fill-in the Application Form. It is not working properly with Internet Explorer and the information will be lost.