Mobility levels – 3rd cohort
THE THIRD CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR EDEN SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE OPEN ONLY FOR POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS – MOBILITIES FOR YOUNG RESEARCHERS
NOTE: THE HOST UNIVERSITIES MAY ENFORCE ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THE TIME ELAPSED FROM THE PHD THESIS DEFENSE. FOR THIS VERY REASON A CERTAIN NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS HAS BEEN DECLARED NOT ELIGIBLE DURING PREVIOUS CALLS.
- EDEN scholarships cover five levels of mobility:
- 1. Undergraduate = mobilities for students registered in undergraduate programmes at their home university, who have successfully completed at least one year of their studies;
- 2. Master = mobilities for students who are currently registered in a master’s programme at their home university or who have graduated from their undergraduate studies and hold a degree granting access to master studies;
- 3. Doctorate = mobilities for students/ young researchers who are currently enrolled in a doctoral programme at their home university;
- 4. Post-doctorate = mobilities for young researchers holding a doctoral degree;
- 5. Staff = mobilities for academic and administrative staff (academics, researchers and university administrators).
EU candidates going to Israeli Universities – only Target Group 1 Post-Doctorate 6 months
Lot 3 (Israel) candidates going to EU partner universities Target Group 1 Target Group 2 Post-Doctorate 6 months 6 months